Friday, January 4, 2013

Snow Angels

Hat from Hudson Bay Co, Guess? blouse, UO's vegan leather leggings, Hunter boots
TNA jacket

Hola! It is freezing and snow covered in Ontario, which makes for very interesting photo shoots. Brrrrrrrrr..... I just want to hibernate like a little bear! My down filled jacket was purchased at Aritzia, and is my hero in this crazy weather. It's so comfy and warm, and I really love the colour of the jacket and the fur. These Emily D vegan leather leggings are from Urban Outfitters. Let's face it... you've just got to have a pair of leather pants in your wardrobe right now, sooo hot! I hope everyone is getting a great start to their new year! Lots of love!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mona,
    Thank you for your comment in my blog, I will be posting a pic of you wearing your Wellingtons later on tonite with a link to your blog.
    On this posting you certainly enjoyed yourself and your Wellingtons kept you tootsies lovely and dry.
    Hugs and Kisses
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Mona,

    I have now posted your pic on my blog, I have also posted it on Pinterest.

    Have a look and please comment.

    Kisses
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for commenting in ly blog! Would you like to be part of a post in my blog with one of your pics? That would please me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arno! Sounds great!!! I would love it! Love and light to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of your hunter boots!
    These Boots are amazing!!!

    Andy
    (http://onlinecomedian.blogspot.de)

    ReplyDelete