Monday, December 17, 2012

I need a title...

Hering dress, Urban Outfitters' bracelets & tights, Hunter boots

Urban Outfitters' bracelet
O it's that wonderful time of year to run around like a chicken with your head cut off, waiting in ridiculously long lines, and debating over what to put down for yourself because you are supposed to by buying for other people... One of my favourite times of the year .... Christmas :) I am wearing a dress from Hering, a Brazilian company (comparible to the Gap). I love it's neutral colour and heavy crowl neck. I also had to feature a new bracelet I ordered from UO. It's the new love of my accessories. I'm loving glam rock for the holiday season!


2 comments:

  1. OMG you look really dishy wearing your Wellingtons they are are such a sexy color.
    Kisses
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love love love them!!! I checked out your blog and love the idea!!! YAY rainboots!!!!

      Delete