Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WineMascara&SewingProject


L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes mascara, American Apparel top, Urban Heritage jeans (which I've also sewn)
I found this incredible purse while I was in Mexico recently, was so excited to use it, and as soon as I stepped on the plane to come home it literally started falling apart. I love the look of the purse so much, it was composed of different squares of all sorts of materials and patterns, that I decided to use it in my first sewing project, which you can see directly above. While the idea of being able to make my own clothes enthrawls me, the reality is that it did not come to me as naturally as I may have hoped... And although my finished product isn't perfect, I am really happy I pushed through those few hair pulling moments to conquer. I would also like to use this post to highly recommend L'Oreal Paris' 'Voluminous False Fiber Lashes'. I'm using it in the picture here, and you can see it almost looks like I'm using fake lashes! I'm a huge mascara shopper - always trying different brands, looking for the best, and this is up there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment